First Resort Global Recruitment delivers tailor made recruitment solutions to selected companies around the world.
First Resort Global Recruitment combines Arabic and Western Recruiters and Business experts from around the world. Everyone employed by First Resort has lived and worked in various locations around the world so we can offer the best advice to our candidates about relocating. This also means we know how to find top quality candidates that match both your location and your organisations cultural needs.
The result is a complementary vision to consistently fulfil the requirements for our selected clients worldwide.
First Resort Global Recruitment partner closely with select organisations. This way we gain very strong, long lasting and trusting relationships with our clients to achieve the best results. We do not believe in spreading our candidates between several rival companies- we simply believe that as our client you should receive the best person for the job.
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who not only match your needs on paper, but also who meet your cultural, demographic and location requirements.
We offer a full 360 degree and 7 days a week service.
Our teams are based in London and travel globally to work with clients face to face.
Our clients & candidates
We work with leading brands as well as boutique companies as we are confident we can deliver your recruitment solutions whatever they may be.
As mentioned previously, we only work with selected companies is each market so you are guaranteed to received a dedicated and professional service from us safe in the knowledge that our candidates will be viewed by you and not by your competitors.
We specialise in Senior and Management level roles and have the expertise needed to cover all industries....
Our client is a leading retail group of companies operating across Saudi Arabia. They operate across the Kingdom with a large multicultural workforce and many retail sales outlets.
We are looking for an experienced Area Manager of Hypermarkets and Supermarkets to lead their growing team in Jordan.
Plans, directs and coordinates the allocated stores’ operations by formulating policies, managing daily operations and planning the use of materials and human resources to achieve marketing goals and regional targets.
- Ensures all managers in his stores have personal objectives and KPIs which cascade down the department deliverables, regularly reviews performance and provide annual performance rating for his direct reports
- Role models the ethics and values of the business, demonstrates cultural sensitivity, and maintains high personal visibility in his own and other departments
- Plans and supports talent management and succession planning within his stores and ensures all senior managers have a career plan
- Ensure optimum structure for his area and that results are over achieved
- Achieve budgeted sales by ensuring availability and service levels
- Control costs within predefined levels
- Achieve availability targets by ensuring that ordering procedures are followed and targets are achieved
- Maintain operating standards by putting all areas under his control to the agreed standards
- Maintains all areas under his control to the agreed standards
- Ensures manpower plan is implemented to maximum productivity and achieves targets
- Implements, monitors and ensures training takes place to achieve all targets
- Implements plans
· Deals with differing situations requiring the identification and selection of solutions through the application of acquired knowledge by thinking within broad company policies, principles and objectives, under general direction
· Open to Jordanian nationals (and Palestinian nationals currently in Jordan)
· Should have 3 years in a similar Area/ Regional Manager position
· Experience within Hypermarkets and Supermarkets required
· Overseeing more than 1 location required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Salary package will reflect experience levels and will depend on the candidate
· This will include a high quality benefits package – accommodation, transport etc