First Resort Global Recruitment delivers tailor made recruitment solutions to selected companies around the world.
First Resort Global Recruitment combines Arabic and Western Recruiters and Business experts from around the world. Everyone employed by First Resort has lived and worked in various locations around the world so we can offer the best advice to our candidates about relocating. This also means we know how to find top quality candidates that match both your location and your organisations cultural needs.
The result is a complementary vision to consistently fulfil the requirements for our selected clients worldwide.
First Resort Global Recruitment partner closely with select organisations. This way we gain very strong, long lasting and trusting relationships with our clients to achieve the best results. We do not believe in spreading our candidates between several rival companies- we simply believe that as our client you should receive the best person for the job.
We pride ourselves on delivering candidates who not only match your needs on paper, but also who meet your cultural, demographic and location requirements.
We offer a full 360 degree and 7 days a week service.
Our teams are based in London and travel globally to work with clients face to face.
Our clients & candidates
We work with leading brands as well as boutique companies as we are confident we can deliver your recruitment solutions whatever they may be.
As mentioned previously, we only work with selected companies is each market so you are guaranteed to received a dedicated and professional service from us safe in the knowledge that our candidates will be viewed by you and not by your competitors.
We specialise in Senior and Management level roles and have the expertise needed to cover all industries....
+ NEW VACANCY +
SAFETY & SECURITY MANAGER
Multinational FMCG Food Company
SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
Our client is a very well respected name within FMCG and Food production and manufacturing based in Saudi Arabia. With rapid expansion plans for 2012 they are an exciting multinational company to be a part of with reach across the entire GCC region.
We are looking for an experienced Safety & Security Manager to join their team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Safety & Security Manager will implement and continuously develop processes, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in all company sites, projects, centers, … etc in order to minimize or prevent possible loss or damage of assets, property of the company and life of employees as well.
To follow up and supervise all security and safety issues to protect assets and properties of the company.
To Manage and deliver initiatives to ensure the running of world class and up to date safety and security processes across all geographical locations
· Manage and direct all Safety and Security efforts and resource across all company sites to achieve a safe and secure working environment and reduce unnecessary costs and wastage
· Promotes consistent and appropriate application and follow up of Safety & Security policies, processes, procedures and action plans across all sites to protect its assets
· Plan, manage and influence the Safety and Security budget, controlling and minimizing cost, and adding value across all geographical locations
· Conduct fire prevention & protection assessments
· Implement emergency preparedness processes in addition to preventive and corrective actions
· Ensures appropriate risk assessments are conducted and follow ups implemented in each functional area to minimize or eliminate accidents, asset losses, security breaches and environmental issues that might cause harm to one of the company's employees, contractors, visitors, assets or reputation
· Prepares recommendations and reports to upper management concerning Safety & Security issues and concerns
· Liaises with all Depts., Projects and Centers to keep abreast of business requirements and ensures that the Safety & Security Services are resourced and utilized effectively
· Study and define safety & security requirements and standards for construction projects and identifying places of pressure and damages related to it and preparing suitable recommendations in that regard
· Follow up the distribution and maintenance of fire extinguishers and other related equipment in projects and centers
· Ensure to provide fire extinguishers, first aid kits, evacuation plans, assembly points, safety & security guide lines that match the work environment in each site (workshops, factories, farms, warehouses, etc)
· Prepare a handbook of driving safety and publish it to all employees especially drivers in order to minimize road accidents
· Effectively communicate, Guide and educate Site Management Team, supervisors, employees and labors of the company with safety and security requirements through regular messages, newsletters, handbooks, brochures, fliers, ... etc
· Lead and follow up accident/incident investigations; handling it with internal and external parties and complete detailed reports about it
· Perform regular visits and routine inspections to work areas in order to recognize hazards, and then track same to closure
· Liaises with safety and security companies, resolve problems and manage contracting
· Perform other duties as requested or assigned
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
· 100% Implementation and compliance with policies and procedures
· % of reduce in unnecessary costs and wastage
· 0% of problems and non-resolved issues
· Healthy and safe work environment (% of accidents)
· No. of review and follow up tours to projects and centers
· Safety & securityreports are provided in a timely manner, accurately and with informative analyses
· Weekly/monthly messages, newsletters, etc
· % of completed fire protection system inspection
· No. of Safety Inspections done / Inspections due
· % of corrective actions closed out within specified timeframe
· Number of solved safety non-conformances
· NEBOSH Certificate or Post Graduate Certificate in Safety and Security or similar (NEBOSH, OSHA, OHSAS, etc)
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience including 5 years of managing Safety and Security at a senior level in an FMCG company
· Thorough understanding of the health, safety and security regulations in the KSA and GCC
· Fully competent on Risk assessment
· Able to conduct Health and Safety awareness programs independently
· Fluent in English (written & spoken)
· Professional computer user, IT and ERP awareness
· Strong organizational skills with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong motivational, innovative, interpersonal and communication skills
· Active Team player and an effective Team Leader
· Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds lead them to a Safety culture
· Capable of handling multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
· Achievement Drive
· Teamwork & collaboration
· Analytical thinking
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Salary package will reflect experience levels and will depend on the candidate
· As a guide up to 14,000 – 16,000 SAR per month plus great benefits package
· (Proof of current earnings will be required at reference stage)
· Transportation Allowance - 10% of Basic Salary/Month
· Housing Allowance - 25% of Basic Salary/Month
· Education Allowance - Total limit for reimbursement is SR 20,000/child/year, up to 3 kids
· Medical Insurance - Provided for the employee, wife, & kids
· Contract Duration - 2 Years
· Tax free salary
· The above is a guide only and is subject to change
To apply in confidence please send your CV in English to yvettefirstresortrecruitment.com
FIRST RESORT GLOBAL RECRUITMENT
Leaders in Executive Level Recruitment Worldwide