Mainly Mid to Senior Executive Level Recruitment across Financial Markets - from CXO Level roles down to experienced Candidates with 2-3 yrs experience Banking / FS experience.
Covering Sectors such as Investment Management, Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management, Retail Banking and Islamic Banking.
Contract and Permanent Recruitment - including Sales Managers and Directors, Team Leaders / Supervisors, Relationship Managers, Heads of Depts, various Risk, Compliance & AML Staff, Treasury, Operations, Sales & Marketing, HR, Audit, IT, Investment Analysts, Associates, VP's, Directors, General Manager's & CXO's.
Backgrounds including including Real Estate, Infrastructure, Utilities, Private Equity, Corporate Finance, Commodities, Natural Resources, Energy, Non Bank Financials, Small Cap and Quant.
Private Banking | Wealth Management | Islamic Banking | Corporate Banking | Commercial Banking | Wholesale Banking | Investment Banking | across the GCC | Saudi | UAE | Kuwait | Qatar | Oman | Bahrain - Previously cornered the UK Mortgage Arena | Lenders | Packagers | Brokerages ......
Innovative Power Generation Company in Saudi Arabia is currently seeking an Executive Secretary / PA to CEO for their offices in Jeddah (Western Province).
We are seeking individuals with strong Secretarial & Administration experience required with previous Executive Secretarial experience of around 5 years. Ideally currently based in Jeddah, candidates must be Bilingual in Arabic & English.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Word
- Strong attention to detail and advanced organisational skills having managed multiple priorities
- Team working skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work well with individuals at all levels of the Company and affiliates and represent the CEO in a highly professional manner
- Innovation and creative thinking skills
- Strong organising, planning, prioritising, problem solving, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability and willingness to take on new tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed targets
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality being a true problem solver with good reasoning skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced stressful environment with demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable to changing demands and has the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks
- Must be a self starter, pro-active, committed and keen to learn in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Shows enthusiasm, motivation and ability to be pro-active with upbeat and positive attitude.
- Time flexibility
If interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated for review and kindly confirm your current salary and visa / iqama status for the KSA. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.