Import and Export Work EXP :-
- Import/Export Documentation and tender pereparation including, discussing with Principal over seas and local companies.
- Data Entry and Management for Import/Export freights as a representative Agent for Supplying industrial row materials,
- starting April 2012 to apr, 2013 communicate with major supplier in Dubai, China, India, Africa, american Europe, companies.
WORKING RESPONSIBILITIES :-
· Manage shipping rates, dispatch of cargo worldwide via sea and ground freight to reach destination.
· Supervises and manages Tenders to ensure the local herald news paper every day to read and send interested tenders to the Principals by e-mail.
· Interviews, selects and negotiates with supplier activity for pricing, strategic timing of tender participating follow up with tender reading,
· Directly manage company outbound warehousing/distribution following up with supplier inbound inventory logistics of materials
· Works closely with procurement, scheduling and manufacturing to ensure timely shipping/delivery of raw materials and finished goods
· Participates with management to resolve shipping and receiving delays managing cost associated from unpredictable conditions (Changing priorities, material shortages, quality difficulties)
· Maintaining proper import & export document transactions to the local companies,
· Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and custom regulations
· Review and Renew exiting licenses
· report to vat regestration office monthly income.
· work closly with office secratory and cooperate as a team work.